Bareaya Safety Razor - black
This reusable razor is designed to be minimalist yet beautifully efficient. Its single stainless steel blade provides the most luxurious and sophisticated shaving experience, while respecting both your skin and the earth.
- A single blade to provide an irritation and ingrown-free shave.
- A strongly curved blade, with minimal exposure and sitting close to the razor head, to offer a low aggressiveness level - while still maintaining the efficiency.
- A long handle, to reach all parts of the body.
- A finely chiselled handle to give you a good grip while shaving with wet hands
- A closed comb to offer a good protection against cuts and an easy glide over your skin
- A heavy weight and perfect balance so you just let it slide over your skin. Gravity will do the rest of the work.
- A modern and elegant sleek design
Our shaver works on all parts of the body (beard, legs, underarms, bikini line, etc.) and is unisex.
Our shaver works with universal double-edged blades.
Brass and zinc alloy handle.
Dimensions: 12 cm x 4.4 cm
Works with all universal "double-edged" blades
Comes with a double-edged blade, which lasts about 5-10 shaves.
Rinse the inside and outside of your razor thoroughly after each shave to remove all traces of soap and hair. We recommend that you keep your razor disassembled between uses. Avoid leaving a dirty or wet blade inside your shaver as this will cause the blade to oxidise.
A safety razor can last a very long time if it is well maintained. This does not mean that it will survive all drops, knocks and misuse.
Delivered in a recycled/recyclable kraft paper box.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Our razors are made in China in a small workshop of 18 people that we have audited ourselves and that is also BSCI audited (the world's benchmark for assessing working conditions).