Loofah Soap Holder
Say goodbye to soggy soaps! Get the most out of your soap bar with our natural and durable (but 100% biodegradable) loofah soap holder. The loofah fibres help the excess water to be drained and leave your soap dry, which makes it last longer.
HOW TO USE
- Before first use, you can run it under water. The fibres will extend to form a cushion.
- Simply let you soap sit on this cushion.
- You can clean your loofah soap holder well by simply holding it under running water and giving it a few squeezes.
- Occasionally, you can give it a good clean by soaking it in water with a spoon of sodium bicarbonate. A splash of vinegar at the end of the soaking can also be beneficial.
- Once you find it no longer suitable as a soap holder, it can probably still be used for house chores as a scourer.
- If it can really no longer be used, loofah is 100% biodegradable and can be composted.
Our soap cushion is packaged with a single band of recyclable kraft paper
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made by a carefully selected human-sized workshop in China.