There are 3.5 billion kg of wipes thrown into the landfill each year, which represents up to 1.3 billion wipes tossed each day. With some of those rounds containing plastic in their composition, and most being packaged in un-recyclable plastic packaging, we believe we need to put a stop to this.
These reusable cotton rounds are washable, plastic-free & eco-friendly. Made from soft organic cotton, there are a wonderful and sustainable alternative to disposable cotton. To our opinion, it's one of the easiest zero waste swap as it doesn't change your bathroom routine. You simply use them the same way, but toss them in your laundry instead of the landfill.
This pack of 10 is perfect to get you going between two rounds of cloth washing.
HOW TO USE
- Let your makeup remover sit and sink into the cotton round for a few seconds before you begin your routine. You can use both side equally.
- After use, rinse thoroughly your cotton with water and a little bit of soap and let your cotton dry flat. Or simply gather them in their cotton mesh bag and wash together with your white linen.
- Wash your cotton by hand or in the washing machine in their mesh bag with your white linen at 30°. Using the washing machine occasionally only, will reduce wear-and-tear and extend their life.
- We recommend you to avoid using the tumble dryer. Air-dry them instead.
- Do not use your cotton rounds to remove nail polish or you may have to sacrifice one of them for this special use.
Our cotton rounds comes in their washing bag, without any additional packaging, except a kraft hang tag.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made by a carefully selected human-sized workshop in China.