TERARA - indigo
Terara is hand-woven by Esmael, a skilled and experienced weaver from Bahir Dar. The unique weaving pattern and the open endings make this beauty an elegant and descreet everyday accessory. The texture of the scarf is a bit rougher at first, but very pleasant to touch. After the first wash the cotton will become softer and more compact without loosing its shape.
- PRODUCT INFO TERARA 0100a
- Composition: 100% locally produced Ethiopian cotton
- Size: approx 160 x 30 cm / 63 x 12 in
- Edition: limited to 100 pieces
- Care: Machine wash with wool/ handwash program at 30 degree Celsius with mild soap. Hang dry in the shade. Iron to bring it back to its beautiful shape. Do not bleach
- Minor differences may appear due to handmade production