REAL SOAP FOR DAILY USE ON HANDS & BODY WITH ACTIVATED COAL AND HEALING MOOR
The Soeder natural bar soaps are made from 100% vegetable raw materials and are therefore vegan. The soaps are cut by hand and can therefore vary slightly in weight. The soaps are made in cold process and superfatted for extra care.
- Cold process bar soap for hand and body
- Mit Aktivkohle und Heilmoor
- Superfatted for extra care
- String-cut into cubes
- Palm free
- Formulated with Cocoa, and Shea Butter for stability and conditioning effects
- Coconut and Castor oil makes the soap foam
- Hemp seed and olive oil added for more conditioning effects.
- Made from purely natural ingredients
- Scented with essential oils extracted from Plants
- Naturally preserved
- Packed in cardboard box
- Produced in the Soeder soap factory in ZH, Switzerland
Available as 25g and 110g.
AQUA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA PEEL OIL, PINUS NIGRA EXTRACT, CHARCOAL POWDER, SODIUM LACTATE, HEILMOOR CLAY, LIMONENE
All ingredients are made out of natural materials. All oils come from organic farming.
100% biodegradable and vegan.
Free from skin ageing toxins and carcinogens. No sulphates, no petrochemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no nitrosamine dissolving substances, no diethanolamine (D.E.A), no T.E.A., no parabens, no paraffin, no dyes, no glycols.